[Logo


Prices as of July 1, 1999

Web design fees listed here do not include fees paid to your ISP to host your web pages on their computer. Bits n Bytes Design offers hosting services for an additional cost.

Standard packages are designed to include all the services normally needed by the typical organization or small business with no additional charges. However, to accommodate businesses with special needs we will gladly fo a custom quote

BASIC
Single page

Level 2
7-pages

Level 3
13-pages

Level 4
23-pages

Total Web page Design Fees. (Fees paid to your Internet Service Provider [ISP] not included).

$260

$775

$1,440

$1,945

Links to external pages (maximum).

3

15

30

50

Photos and other misc. graphic images (maximum, in addition to masthead and top-of-page graphic. Color originals larger than 5"x8" are extra).

2

8

16

24

Words of text (approximate maximum. More allowable if supplied on diskette).

200

1,200

2,400

4,000

E-mail/phone consultation (Up to 2 hours Web design and marketing consultation. Telephone long distance charges are in addition to package rates quoted).

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Masthead graphic on first page (simple custom graphic incorporating company logo).

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Top-of-page graphic for all other pages in your Web site.

No

Yes

Yes

Yes

Colorful divider lines and bullets, and colored and textured background.

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Installation of Web pages on your ISP's host computer.

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Updates and changes to existing Web pages for one year (Up to four hours, per year. Additional changes billed at $10.00 per hour).

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Site publicity to more than a twenty major Web search engines, like Yahoo, AltaVista, InfoSeek, WebCrawler, Lycos, Inktomi, etc.

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

E-mail response link on each Web page to any e-mail address you designate.

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Feedback or guestbook form (Basic CGI program. Includes up to 20 fields).

No

Yes

Yes

Yes

Additional Web pages

$130

$115

$110

$105

Fewer Web Pages

---

subtract
$70/page

subtract
$80/page

subtract
$60/page

Total Web page Design Fees (Fees paid to your ISP or domain set up not included).

$260
for a
single
page

$775
for
7 pages

$1,440
for
13 pages

$1,945
for
23 pages

Notes

1. Other rates and fees

Payment. Fees to Bits n Bytes Design are paid in the following manner: 30% upon execution of contract, and the remaining 70% when the site is ready to be advertised to the Web search engines.

Prices quoted are in US funds, and are subject to change without notice. Prices are held only by means of a signed contract and an appropriate deposit.

[=======]

Main||About Us||Web Hosting Prices
Web Design Pricing||Client Sites||E-Mail Us

Home